Conduct Banner

Report Abuse - Support

  • Gender Equity Resource Center
    Support, advocacy, and education related to women and the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) communities; entry point to access resources and/or report incidents of sexual, relationship, and hate violence. One-on-one crisis support includes an overview of options and resources, advocacy and assistance through the campus process, and help with documentation.

202 Cesar Chavez

  • University Health Services, Social Services
    (confidential services and/or counseling)
    Social Services provides confidential services and counseling to help students with managing problems that can emerge from illness such as financial, academic, legal, family concerns, and more.


  • Ombudsperson for Students and Postdoctoral Appointees
    (confidential services and/or counseling)
    The Ombuds Office for Students and Postdoctoral Appointees provides an informal dispute resolution process in which the Ombudsperson advocates for fairness, justice, respect for differences, and reasonable solutions to student and postdoctoral issues and concerns.  You may contact the Ombuds Office at any time during a conflict if you want assistance sorting through the situation. The Ombudsperson will listen, help you come up with next steps, and discuss other resources that might be helpful.  The office is strictly confidential and no one will know you have spoken with us unless you wish them to. The only exception to this confidentiality is where there appears to be imminent risk of serious harm or danger.


  • Counseling and Support Services
    (confidential services and/or counseling)
    Professional counselors can meet with students to talk about a number of concerns such as: adjusting to school, deciding on a career or major, dealing with family or relationship issues, coping with personal crises. All undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for CPS services, regardless of their insurance coverage.  For many concerns, meeting with a counselor at CPS may be the best option. CPS offers short-term counseling for individuals and groups.

Phone: 510-642-9494