Accessibility and Accommodations

Disabled Students’ Program
Phone: (510) 642-0518 | Email:

The Disabled Students’ Program (DSP) supports students with disabilities in achieving academic success. DSP staff includes disability specialists, professional development counselors, and accessibility experts that work with students with disabilities throughout their educational career. DSP serves currently enrolled UC Berkeley students with documented disabilities seeking undergraduate and graduate degrees. Click here for more information on applying for DSP services.

  • Disability Care Manager at University Health Services (510-664-9926) - The Disability Care Manager at UHS can help DSP students coordinate care through the Tang Center. They can help: assist with appointments for documentation; facilitate referrals from UHS; navigate care at UHS; connect to other resources and support that might be needed.

Cal Housing - Disability Accommodations
Phone: 510-642-4108 | Email:

Students with disabilities can work with the Cal Housing Accommodations Coordinator to learn about the accommodations process, submit documentation, and find on-campus housing that meets their needs.

State of California Department of Rehabilitation
Phone: (510) 883-6000 | 3075 Adeline Street, #170

The California Department of Rehabilitation works in partnership with consumers  and other stakeholders to provide services and advocacy resulting in employment, independent living, and equality for individuals with disabilities. The Department of Rehabilitation works to help transition students with disabilities into meaningful employment and/or post-secondary education.