Strategic Priorities & Goals
The Student Affairs Vision
The Division of Student Affairs will give every student a remarkable experience that is unsurpassed in preparing them to transition into global citizens.
The Student Affairs Mission
The Division of Student Affairs advances the learning and personal growth of students by providing leadership, services, and opportunities that enable students to succeed in and contribute to a diverse and global society.
The Student Affairs Values
The Division of Student Affairs is dedicated to:
- Promoting access to UC Berkeley for students representing the diverse ethnic, racial and economic profile of the State of California,
- Delivering high quality services to students that meet their academic, leadership and career goals through collaboration with faculty and other campus departments,
- Creating dynamic living and learning communities that promote intellectual curiosity, exchange, and debate,
- Promoting a work environment where staff is valued and respected,
- And honoring diversity and fostering mutual respect among students, faculty, and staff by encouraging a culture of understanding, belonging and civility.