Students of Concern Committee - Referable Behaviors
- Unusual or erratic behavior in class, in the residence halls, during advising sessions, etc.
- Extended absence from class or activities by a typically engaged student
- Written work or creative expression with troubling themes or references
- Verbal or written threats made by a student toward another student, faculty, or staff
- Written or verbal expressions of suicidal ideation or intent
- Other actions which cause an alarm or call into question the safety of the student or their peers.