Recent Student Fee Referenda
The B.E.A.R.S. Initiative Referendum (Lower Sproul) Fee: A student-initiated and sponsored fee approved by ASUC election in Spring 2010. The fee, currently $35.00/semester, will support the redesign, renovation, and replacement of student services facilities surrounding Lower Sproul Plaza.
- B.E.A.R.S. Referendum (includes ballot language, detailed fee information, and background)
- Overview of B.E.A.R.S. Project Scope
The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF) Fee: A student-initiated and sponsored fee approved by ASUC election in Spring 2007. The fee is currently $5.50/semester and supports a grant-making fund for sustainability projects on UC Berkeley's campus. The proceeds of the fee provide approximately $250,000 per year in grants available to students, faculty, and staff who submit successful sustainability proposals.
- ASUC Bill Approving TGIF Fee for Referendum (includes final ballot language)
- Overview of TGIF Fee (as presented in 2007, in accordance with ASUC bill and TGIF Bylaws)
- TGIF Bylaws (updated May 2009)
Class Pass (AC Transit) Fee: A campus unit-initiated and sponsored fee from Parking & Transportation approved by student fee referendum election in Spring 2006 (as a renewal of a previously-approved Class Pass Fee in 1999).
- Final ballot language for Class Pass Referendum
- Committee on Student Fees Voter Guide for Class Pass Referendum
- Election Verification Form for Class Pass Referendum
- Election Manager Report for Class Pass Referendum
Campus Health Care Fee: A campus unit-initiated and sponsored fee from University Health Services approved by student fee referendum election in Spring 2005.