Reimbursements - Travel/Entertainment
Instructions for Travel/Entertainment Reimbursement:
Step 1: Please select the appropriate form for your reimbursement request:
Step 2: Compete the reimbursement form. Please make sure to attach all required documentation for your reimbursement request (i.e. receipts, guest list, etc.) to the form. If you do not know your chartstring, you may leave this blank as Office Services can obtain this information for you.
Step 3: Print and sign your name in the Certification section at the bottom of the form.
- For the Travel reimbursement forms, you will print and sign under "Traveler".
- For the Entertainment reimbursement form, you will print and sign under "Host".
Step 4: Have your supervisor print and sign at the bottom of the form as well.
- For the Travel reimbursement forms, your supervisor will print and sign under "Authorizing".
- For the Entertainment reimbursement form, your supervisor will print and sign under "Fund PI/PD/Designate".
- The Exceptional Approval, if necessary, will be obtained by Office Services.
Step 5: Once your reimbursement form has been signed, either drop off a hard copy to 18 Sproul or send an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Affiars BusOps Center Contact:
address: 18 Sproul Hall | Berkeley, CA 94720-5404