The Front Line Leader Onboarding Program provides newly hired and promoted Student Affairs’ front line leaders with a consistent and formal approach to learn about the Division of Student Affairs and our aspiration to be a great workplace where staff trust the people they work with, take pride in what they do, and feel a sense of community in support of the student experience.
This program is designed for newly hired and promoted Student Affairss front line leaders.
- Interact with SA leaders who share firsthand experience creating a culture of pride, trust, and community.
- Understand how the culture of the organization impacts job satisfaction, productivity, retention, and attainment of strategic goals.
- Understand the impact of leadership behaviors on creating and/or sustaining a great workplace.
- Learn theoretical models and key behaviors to support great workplace culture.
- Review two nationally recognized employee engagement models, along with specific behaviors to practice with their staff to boost engagement.
- Complete a self-assessment to identify opportunities for professional development.
Contact David Atwood at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.