Credit Card Deposits
Policies & Procedures
To address consumer concerns over the compromise of credit card data, please keep in mind the following campus policies and procedures.
- Credit card information must be handled in a secure manner, as a breach of credit card information has significant financial implications.
- Campus departments should not record or store credit card information in spreadsheets, email correspondence, or other electronic applications
- Credit card information in paper form should be secured and disposed of properly
- Receive credit card information (NOT by email/fax) - strictly guard credit card information and destroy as soon as processed.
- Complete the Student Affairs Deposit Request form (PDF form fillable) and print out. (Do not store credit card information on the computer.)
- Submit the form to your cashiering unit for processing and deposit.
BusOps Center Contacts:
LHS: Deborah Martinez | email@example.com | 510-642-2555
RSSP: Annie Donato | firstname.lastname@example.org | 510-643-6955
SL/A&E: email@example.com | 510-642-4062 | fax: 510-643-9201