Health & Wellness Resources
Counseling Programs at Tang Center
The Tang Center provides a wide range of counseling programs to help students with personal, academic, career, health-related issues and crisis concerns.
- Counseling Programs: Help for Personal Concerns
- How to Assist the Distressed Student
- Look for Signs: Depression, Suicide, & How to Help
A program of University Health Services in collaboration with other campus and community organizations. The mission is to reduce harm associated with drinking in the campus area.
University Health Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides comprehensive medical, mental health and health promotion services to all Cal students and a variety of occupational health services to faculty and staff.
- Academic Resources
- Campus Involvement Resources
- Housing Resources
- Safety & Security Resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities Resources
- Social Justice & Diversity Resources