Report Abuse - Report
- Center for Student Conduct
The conduct process is used to determine if a student or student organization engaged in behavior that violates the Code of Student Conduct. Students, faculty, staff and community members can report an incident with the Center for Student Conduct
* Cases involving a complaint of sexual assault, sexual harassment and/ or gender discrimination are first assessed and explored for possible violations of UC policies by the the Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination (OPHD). OPHD forwards the outcome of their assessment to The Center for Student Conduct for possible action under the Code of Student Conduct. These procedures also cover reports of retaliation related to reports of sexual harassment.
- Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination (OPHD)
The Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination (OPHD) Office is responsible for ensuring the University provides an environment for faculty, staff and students that is free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of categories including race, color national origin, gender, age and sexual orientation/identity.
The OPHD Office has the specific responsibility for providing prompt and effective responses to all complaints of sex discrimination or harassment for faculty, staff and students.
- University Police - For emergencies please dial 911
UCPD has primary law enforcement jurisdiction on the campus of the University of California and associated University properties. The department is empowered as a full- service state law enforcement agency.
- Berkeley Police Department - For emergencies please dial 911
Report incidents that occur off campus. The mission of the men and women of the City of Berkeley Police Department is to reduce crime - property crime, violent crime and traffic collisions, to provide professional, courteous and respectful service with every contact and to be open, transparent and accountable for our behavior and our work.