Request a Workshop
The Center for Student Conduct is available to deliver 30- or 50-minute presentations and workshops for faculty, students, and staff members. We aim for you to get the most from our presentations and can tailor our presentations based on the specific needs of your area; simply let us know what information is relevant about your audience, the topic, and any appropriate background or history.
In addition to in-class presentations for students and in-service trainings for faculty and staff, past presentations and workshops the Center has delivered or participated in include:
- ASUC-sponsored forums on alcohol and sexual assault
- Leadership Symposium with the Center for Student Leadership
- Teaching Conference for First-Time GSI's
- "How Not to Get an 'F' on an 'A' paper" with Berkeley International Office
- "The Cultural Context to Academic Integrity and International Student Success at UC Berkeley" at Stay Day 2012
To request a workshop or presentation, complete and submit the form below and a Center for Student Conduct staff member will contact you to follow up and confirm.